Monday 17 June 2013

Magic Duck!

Look at who visited our classroom today....




Author Camo wrote:
Today Room 6 saw a bird. It is on our roof. Duck shooters might shoot the duck. Mrs Ramsay stood on the ladder then she couldn't see so she stood on our table. It has a spiky tail. It looks like a goose but it is a duck. It has an orange beak and it doesn't have a nose like our one. In the ducks beak it has nostrils so it can breath. I think its up there because it has babies. Its wings might be broken because it fell off the roof. The feathers are white like clouds. Its whanau might fly up to see it. Its habitat is at Parkvale School.

Author Zack wrote:
When I walked into Room 6 I saw a duck. It had red goggles like fire and white feathers like a white wall. I think that if flew back from a paddock.

Author Cloe wrote:
Today Room 6 saw a duck and it went quack quack! It has an orange beak. It is on the roof because some people were trying to scare it near Room 6. On Friday if was near Room 8.

Author Henry wrote:
How fascinating! Today in class I looked out of the window like I do every day and I saw a duck. I was soooo surprised that it nearly ripped my socks off. At morning tea it made all the children say, "There is a duck on the roof!" I think it was there to make a new habitat here.

Author Max wrote:
Today Room 6 saw a duck on the roof. It has orange around its eyes and it has a pointy orange beak and the duck has a white bushy little tail. I think it has laid some eggs and it is trying to protect the eggs from predators!

No comments:

Post a Comment