Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hairy Maclary's Birthday Month

To celebrate Hairy Maclary's birthday we made our own Hairy Maclary dogs. 




We learnt to follow instructions to complete a project. We also learnt that a project means something that takes a long time to complete. We discovered that our project had lots of different stages;
  • drawing our dogs with white pastel
  • cutting out the dog shape
  • stuffing the dog to make it a 3d shape
  • cutting and sticking on strips to make the fur
  • making the collar
  • curling the strips of fur
  • glueing on the eyes
We worked really hard for a long time to finish our Hairy Maclary dogs. Check out our amazing creations.....

Next term our Hairy Maclary's will be displayed in the library.

















2 comments:

  1. Oh, Room 6 your dogs are so cute - I just want to take them all home. My Emma would love to make one of these. You will have to show me how you made them when I see you all on Monday.
    From Miss Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Room 6 your dogs are so cute - I just want to take them all home. My Emma would love to make one of these. You will have to show me how you made them when I see you all on Monday.
    From Miss Morris

    ReplyDelete