Wednesday 28 August 2013

Rainbow Magic

WALT use interesting vocab to create a picture for the reader.

Check out Deegan's and Ella's stories about their adventures under a magic rainbow.

Author Deegan wrote:

Once upon a time there was a pot of  gold at the end of a rainbow. I went under the rainbow. Suddenly, I popped into an Angry Bird. I found a golden key. I got the key but I pointed the key at me then I shrunk like a mouse. Then some Oompa Loompa's came out and Willy Wonka came out after them. I went under the rainbow again and I turned into an Oompa Loompa. I felt skinny and tight. I was little but I could eat the chocolate off the rainbow. It was yummy!

Author Ella N. wrote:

At the end of my rainbow there was a fairy wand floating around inside the rainbow. I decided to step inside. Suddenly, I turned into a fairy. I looked like a princess. I had a golden dress and glass slippers. It looked like a very busy city under the rainbow. I met 5 fairies on the way and soon we reached a valley of blossoms. The 5 fairies had to fly with their sparkly fairy wings. When I reached the kingdom the King and the Queen said, "Go and see Mr Long Legs." I was very excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment