Wednesday 30 October 2013

Ending Our Stories With A Question

We are learning to end our stories in different
ways.

Today we worked on using a question to end our stories. 

Ending with a question leaves the reader with something to think about.

Check out how these authors used questions to end their stories.

Author Izaiah wrote:

I like Spiderman because he shoots webs at bad guys. He can swing around with his special webs. I like watching the Spiderman movies. I wonder if there is going to be a new Spiderman movie?

Author Georgia wrote:

At the A&P show I went on the ferris wheel with Mum. It went very fast. I held on for dear life! When the ferris wheel went round I could see everything because I was very high. I wonder if I will go there again?

Author Jack wrote:

When Rex, our dog, died he was only ten. When he died Daddy buried him. I loved Rex. I loved playing with him. He wasn't allowed inside. When we got home Rex barked, "Woof Woof." Will we get another dog?

1 comment:

  1. Good story Izaiah. I hope there is another Spiderman movie. From Oscar

    ReplyDelete