Sunday 24 March 2013

Marvellous Munchkins creativity

This week in Room 6 we have been talking about how we can read 'big books' during reading time. To help us read 'big books' we created reading pointers. Pointers are a tool we can use to help us read by pointing to each word as we read the story.

Look at our wonderful creations!






Author Ella N wrote:

I made a pointer for reading because we all can't have a pointer. It has a butterfly and a pipe cleaner on it and it is a pink pipe cleaner. It was fun making pointers. We aren't finished. We still need to put on golden glitter.


Fabulous writing Ella - I love the detail in your writing. Well done!

7 comments:

  1. well done room 6. I like your designs. they can really help you with reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pointers look fancy. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pointers for reading room six they should help you with your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creations.they are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those reading pointers are sooooooo cool. I can't wait to use one of them when I see you on Monday. Great job kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys I like your pointers From diaz

    ReplyDelete