Wednesday 20 March 2013

Yucky foods

Today in Room 6 we wrote about foods that we think are disgusting!

Author Nathan wrote:

My yucky food is peas, not the one we do, its the one we eat. When I eat peas I spew them up on my dog. I don't eat peas because I don't like the inside of the peas. They are revolting because they are slippery.

Author Camo wrote:

I don't like blueberries and mushrooms because the mushrooms make me feel like  I want to spew. I don't like the taste. Now the blueberries make me want to die. I hide my blueberries and mushrooms in my pocket. I put them in the bin when my mum isn't looking.

Author Ashley wrote:

The most disgusting food I have ever eaten is mushrooms. When I have to eat them I don't, instead I give them to my kitten when my mum isn't looking. They taste like garbage. My kitten loves them because she meows for more mushrooms.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh Ashley - I didn't know that Poppy loved mushrooms so much! What a great story. It made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give the mushrooms another try....they are really good!!! Fantastic writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow room 6! I really like your yucky foods storys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you said I don't eat them I just give them to my kitten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!those mushrooms sound really yucky Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your story's room 6 I think they are cute.
    I love how you said I just feed them to my kitten Ashley.
    I like how you said mushrooms make you spew Camo.
    and I think you described what type of pea you ment Nathan. fewe!!!

    ReplyDelete